Texas Chicken , Empire Damansara


My First and It's Gonna be My Long Term Favourite Fast Food Fried Chicken In The FuTURE...
About KFC,I been seldom Eat KFC From past 5 years,just like 3-4 iN a year Because everybody know what happens To KFC in malaysia and I think that I nonit to explain too much....haha
Before this,Macdonald was my first majority Fast Food When eveyone talk about fast food...



So I was very happy when I found out that a new fried chicken franchise has opened in Malaysia.
They did the meat to be tender and juicy even thou the breasts...yummyyyy


The Mashed Potato has a slightly darker gravy compared to the golden brown colour,he Mashed Potato was more flavourful and was more satisfying. 
Fresh Vegetable been use to make a good coleslaw 
honey butter biscuit-This biscuits are hand made all day long and glazed with our famous sweet-and-savory honey butter.
Love It So Much!!!

Address: 
G02 & G03, Empire Damansara, 
Jalan PJU 8/8, 47800 Damansara Perdana, 
Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Business Hours: 10.00am - 10.00pm Daily


View Larger Map

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Klebang Original Coconut Milkshake @ Melaka

Big Bowl Curry Noodle , Selayang

New Boston Restaurant @ Klang

How Emerald Brilliant Produce Cheongsam

Yuen Buffet Steamboat , Kelana Jaya