Sharing Is Caring

Thursday, 10 July 2014

KG.Bintang , Sitiawan


The place that I spend my School Holiday when I was small Little Kid,Hometown from DAD side....

This where my DAD grown Up and it's called a hometown to Him and to me...

There was a story behind this that I'm not gonna tell , abit privacy about and it's not a happy Story anyway

It was a sweet memories for me at this place , and the memories end from this place when I was age 12 and back to this wonderful place at age 27...why didn't I back to hometown for 15 years?

And guess why I was here today , IT'S WAS MY GRANDMA 80 years old Birthday party!!!

All my cousin was here for the celebration and it was my chance to meet them all that I didn't meet them for 15 years...

I will snap more picture and show you all How it overall here look like next time Because of abit Shy...hehe

Food In Sitiawan

Kedai Makan Kuai Kuai Lai( 快快来茶餐厅)

Foo Chow Kampua Noodles , Pasar Awam Kg Koh

No comments:

Post a Comment