Sharing Is Caring

Thursday, 12 February 2015

Cut Scene Of Disney

Nine of your favorite animated pairings are getting busy in the Red Room of Pain. No, really, this is happening. Enjoy!

1. Ariel and Eric, The Little Mermaid. 


"wanting and needing . Ariel hands rest on his firm muscular arm , Eric leans down and washes between my legs. Ariel hold my breath."

2. Tiana and Naveen, The Princess and the Frog.


"Very roughly , he pulls down my sweatpants. Demeaning and scary and hot . is this going to hurt?"

3. Aurora and Phillip, Sleeping Beauty. 


"Phillip lifts Aurora up, and suddenly they are humping , Aurora arms still tethered above hery head, and I can feel the cool wood of the polished cross at my back, and Phillip popping the buttons on his jeans. Phillip puts me down against the cross briefly while he slides on a condom, and then Phillip hands wrap around her thighs and he lifts her again."

4. Jasmine and Aladdin, Aladdin. 



"Alladin going to tie Jasmine to that bed . But Alladin gonna blindfold Jasmine first and he reveals his iPod in his hand, "you will not be able to hear me". All Jasmine will hear is the music he gonna to play for her."

5. Mulan and Li Shang, Mulan. 


Li Shang binds Mulan wrists together with his tie, knotting it firmly. Li Shang eyes are bright with excitement. Li Shang tugs at the binding. It's secure. Some Boy Scout he must have been to learn this knot.

6. Cinderella and Prince Charming, Cinderella.


Prince Charming holds out his hand, and in his palm are two shining silver balls linked with a thick black thread... Cinderella look questioningly up at him. 'I am going to put these inside you, and then I'm going to spank you, not for punishment, but for your pleasure and mine.' He pauses, gauging my wide-eyed reaction.

7. Pocahontas and John Smith, Pocahontas. 


they here because Pocahontas said yes . And you ran from me. I am going to hit you six times, and you will count them with me.' Why the hell doesn't he just get on with it? He always makes such a meal of punishing me.

8. Belle and Beast, Beauty and the Beast. 


Christian is standing over me grasping a plaited leather riding crop... He flicks the crop slowly into his palm as he gazes down on me. He's smiling, triumphant.

9. Anna and Kristoff, Frozen. 


Kristoff reaches between Anna legs and pulls out the blue string and gently takes my tampon out and tosses it into the nearby toilet. Sweet mother of all... jeez. And then Kristoff is inside Anna.

No comments:

Post a Comment