Sharing Is Caring

Friday, 27 February 2015

Imba Shisha Smoke , Boracay


In boracay , there was a lounge bar that provide nice Hookah Shisha and relaxing bean bag by the beach....

After we had our dinner at Tilapia N' Chips , we head down by the beach side for a walk and decide to chilling at here while relaxing with strong wind from the sea....

Everyone here was relaxing chilling with their drink and enjoying on colourful bottle of shisha Nite ...                   


here come our alchohol's drink


For smith , karen and che seng , this was their first experience smoke shisha and they get cough on their first try...
they kinda enjoy it and looks funny for them when I blow out huge smoke from my mouth and nose , they look excited and keep on trying....





After Lying on the sand bag , I wanna get a double relaxing , so , I Hired A massage lady for foot massage that cost 200 PESO (RM16) 30 minute and I regret about it , the lady that massage me was fell asleep during massaging me and the skill was suck .... lazy to complain , after 30 minute she ask me willing to add another 30 minute and I said "Hell no ".....
Overall of Aplaya the Beach Bar , nice place to chill and hang out with shisha and alcohol drinks , they dine italian food too...

No comments:

Post a Comment